Thursday, December 25, 2008

May Allah Smooth My Way To Perfect Ease..

today, i spent the whole day with my beloved mother in law to-be and the fiance at de aida bridal, reconfirming all the bookings made. actually i really wanted my wedding theme color to be in pink, but sadly it turn out to be a gold-creamy-off-white after everybody's agreement and intelligent deliberation. konon2nye. haih. well, nevertheless i felt so relieved as everythings almost done... Alhamdulillah. all praise be to God, the Almighty. right after the discussion, we headed to his home to fill up some mandatory forms to be submitted to the kadhi and pejabat agama tomorrow. my dad needs to find two witnesses and his colleagues willing to be one. then we need to photocopy their identification cards to verify that they are eligible to be our witnesses. the procedures seems to be very tiring but its okay! hehe i am so happy to be part of those people undergoing marriage procedures! yeay. ok below are some pictures taken while we are at the boutique.


a happy me & him


sayang dengan bersemangat waja dan riang ria mencoba baju n tengkolok sakti yg oversize itu. di tengah2 pula adalah uncle zaid, the consultant.

uncle zaid (sayang asked me to call him zaid only but i insist.) i dont want to call him zaid because he looks quite old, about the same age as my father. so it would be inappropriate for me to just call him zaid??!!? (even though he has a young beautiful wife) hehe by the way maybe my fiance felt that he's the one who is becoming old. ha that one would be a relevant justification! kuikui. rilek la yayang baru 28! dah tua yeay yeay.(dalam hati)





baju-baju di sana sangat berbagai-bagai sehingga rambang biji mata dibuatnya. (pls ignore the fact that uncle zaid is actually attempting his best to interframe huh)



wokeyy tomorrow i am going to wake up early semangat semangat because i need to do my passport. but the problem is i cant find my birth certificate. in a meanwhile... my memory is telling me that i left it on my desk, back in n9. dem~



**dear God, whatever it is, i believe if You smooths a certain person's path, the person will find ease in everythings in his life. it will be evident in his hand, tongue, movements, work, concepts, way of thinking, and how the person conduct all matters and handles life affairs. not only that, i believe ease will also pervades within himself** (this is what i learnt in uia!)



2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Found u tru miya's blog
    I lurrve wedding (esp my own one la)
    reading this made me remember all those sweet things that had happen to us dolu dolu..hee..
    Nyway selamat berbahagia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lurveee wedding too sis!
    it makes me float....hehe :)
    btw congratulations on being a super mom and wifey!
    thanks fer visiting and keep in touch~
    muaxmuax

    ReplyDelete