Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Post!

salaam everyone.. :)

hey, this would be my very first post in a new blog since last two years. i once had a friendster blog but it turn out to be a pathetic medium of experimenting one inner self. hehe. and i rarely, but to be more exact, i do not blog at all after life getting busier and more complicated. well, actually the first factor that contribute me to indulge in this writing blogging thingy is because i had no other things to do rather than to sit in front of my computer. seems like school holidays do give good impact to teachers. hihi.
okay, i dont want my first post to be a lengthy discourse, but rather a simple one to introduce a little bit about myself and my life. well, i guess i need to answer the three mandatory questions before i jump into the world of blogging...for the second, serious time.

question 1 : who you are?
this is me. dya/nana/diyana/miss dya/miss diyana/kakak/ena/yana/kak ena

next is how i address myself in most of the introductory set in any situation when i need to introduce myself to the audience. "hi everyone. my name is diyana. you can call me miss dya. i work for mara and will be loyal to them no matter what happen.(as in surat akuan bersumpah) my hometown is in ipoh, perak but currently working at negri sembilan. to be specific, i am an english teacher in mara junior science college, bandar baru serting, jempol, negri sembilan". below is the picture of my cheeky yet brilliant students. kihkihkih




i am twenty-five years old, single but not available because i am attached to khairul, which is my beloved fiance. even though i am old enough to differentiate between an apple and a banana, i always had the feelings of wanting to be treated nicely like a little child by my beloved fiance, mr. khairul. i am so lucky and grateful to have him as my soulmate. (love you sayang) am i out of the topic?

mr k

next, i am the eldest and the only girl in the family of seven. i have four younger brothers which are very nicely behaved. (in a sarcastic tone) i love being with my family and friends.


question 2 : why do you blog?
definitely to spell out my feelings and opinions to everyone out there. besides, to share my experiences and how my daily life goes around as an obedient daughter :p, a lovely fiancee :), and a caring friend :).


question 3 : what will you be blogging about?
check it out...... (malas nk type sbenarnya)

well, i guess thats all for now. see you in the next post! :)
Love, dya.

6 comments:

  1. haha. my very first customer. :)
    thank you dear muaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa another darling... :)
    thank you dear muaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. uits...job well done on the first entry!
    hehe...welcome babe!!
    link me kay..i'll link u asap..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i da link u se asap asapnya taw hehe. tq tq for welcoming me kuikui see ya babe muaxxx

    ReplyDelete