Friday, January 16, 2009

Wednesday 21st January 2009

it has been a while i didnt update my blog. could be because of the work load. nevertheless, thank God for giving me the strength. the strength to be strong in whatever situation thrown up right in front of my face.
i just found out that it is not that hard and difficult to be patient and yet still wise. fortunately creed instilled had taught me that every act done in our day to day life would be considered as an act of worship provided it is in accordance to the ways prescribed by Allah. therefore as i bath, as i eat, as i sleep, all are because of Him. and so as i go to work everyday, my heart and mind kept saying that He is always there to guard me in whatever circumstances. what a wonderful experience to submit oneself, all to the All Mighty.
herm. cant wait for the holidays. need to settle things that are still unsettled.

but meeting the loved ones after three excruciating weeks would be the most awaited one. *winkwink*

No comments:

Post a Comment