Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Holidays in Ipoh

my plan is just to rot at home, but i end up spending cash vigorously buying things need for the w-day and pamper myself at the ombak house which is super duper rejuvenating. it was 'oh-so-memorable' (pls note, qoute & quote ya). kinda weird to bare it all and let strangers touch your skins like there is no tomorrow. nevertheless, the 7 spa treatments worth every penny. the steam bath, aromatheraphy massage, body scrub, jacuzzi floral bath, foot reflexology up to facial treatment, it was all heavenly done. may God let me come again.



me camwhoring before out.


the holiday seems to pass faster than usual. i did not celebrate CNY as usual because i dont have the time. ayahanda will usually asks for our company to visit his chinese friends and this time i cant make it. luckily mum and lil bro willing to receive some angpows hehe. the next day i had my holiday routine watching movie with dearly fiance. pretty good movie from bade entitled maut. the movie opens with the recitation of a verse taken from the holy quran, delivering about death. interesting plots of muslim encountering deaths are over the story and it really remind me off, not to be too obsessed with dunyawi...

the next last day, im supposed to get back to n9 and boarding a bus which sayang had already bought the ticket earlier. but it turn out to be like my in-laws were the ones who sent me back at the very last minute. syg was worried that i would reach seremban late due to the heavy traffic and so he decided to drive me all the way to serting. we stopped at putrajaya and nilai and had our last shot of shopping. hehe





dinner with the in-laws

day one back at school was not as bad as i expected though this terrible flu is having so much fun ruining my teaching mood. work is definitely piling up since more programmes are on the run. activity week, debate competition, catching up with the syllabus yet finding some space for priority, for my form five students. hah. i loikkkee itt.




4 comments:

  1. I lurve it when it comes to relax and rejuvenate myself. Best wo!
    Trust me, once dah try, sure nak lagi (ahaks..that's what happen to me, start doing that b4 kawen dulu, now dah jadi habit pulak)
    Anyway it's good for our body jugak

    ReplyDelete
  2. sgt kiut miss pakai tudung coklat itu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah after marriage maintenance is actually more important for women, like us. :)
    hopefully i can afford to have time n more money to try this treatment thingy dah kawen nati!! hehe
    even my fiance said jgn beria2 wat b4 kawin jer tapi da kawin nati malass ~
    hehe agree agree its good for our body! physically n mentally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you my lil sweetheart ~ :)
    u r much much much more cutierrrrrrrrr muaxxx

    ReplyDelete