Thursday, April 29, 2010

she's warming-up, wohoo.


Reality? - Checked.

It feels like Friday. I guess I’m already in the weekend mode. My appreciations for myself, family & friends are huge today. I’ve just been pondering how blessed I am to be surrounded by their love and understanding. And my appreciation for those friends who have come back into my life in the past couple of months is indescribable. I lost touch for so many years with people who were not only important to me, I rarely knew a day without either seeing them, or at very least, hearing their voice. Now, because of Facebook (I know, I know), many of us have found each other and are part of each other’s lives again. And because of Facebook also, i rarely blog nowadays. Chehh salahkan FB plak padahal malasss! Ahhaaha but yeah seriously since i've a become a mother, not much i can do to fill my spare time apart from changing nappies, feeding her, watching Barney all the time, cooking & doing the house-chores.
No more time for blogging, but thanks to FB & twitter, as we are able to share the joys of becoming a three-zero and continue to be part of all of these new experiences that mold us. Marriage, motherhood, careers. We’ve changed jobs, gone back to school, moved great distances, juggled our lives and yet, basically held each other up.
But as for now, i need to start writing again so that i can polish whatever in my head yg sudah berkarat itew.

Love, Diyana.

No comments:

Post a Comment